- Candidates are required to apply for PGECET-2014 test through Online only (printed hardcopy of the applications will not be accepted).
- The application/ registration fee for the test is Rs. 500/- (Rs 250/- in case of SC/ST). In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
- Test is of two hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 25% , in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks.
- The examination will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 2.00PM to 4.00 PM for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table given in Test Schedule.
- The Question Papers will be in English only, syllabus of each test paper is given at annexure-A
- Candidates must ensure themselves that they have chosen the correct test paper, which qualifies them to become eligible to seek admission to the specific program they are interested in. The details of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility for each course and test to be written is given at annexure-B. Candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission into the preferred program as given in annexure-B .
- PGECET-2014 will be held at six different regional centers in the state i.e., Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Tirupathi, Warangal, Guntur, Anantapur.
- As per AICTE the eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy is 50% in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). Further, the qualifying degree (Professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE approval.
- Candidate should satisfy local/non local status requirements as per AP GO Ms No 153.
- The Hall-Tickets are to be downloaded from the website www.appgecet.org. without Hall-Tickets the candidate will not be allowed into the test centre.
- Separate Notification will be issued for admission based on GATE/GPAT Score.
- A.P. State policy on reservation shall be followed in the PG admissions.
- The candidate can apply for multiple tests. However, separate registration fee must be paid for each test.
- Appearing in the test does not guarantee admission. The candidate has to satisfy all the requirements at the time of admission.
- For further information contact PGECET Helpdesk. Contact no:040-27097124, email: email@example.com
Share This Page with Friends...!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
PGECET 2014 Tags
PGECET 2014 - M.Tech Colleges Fee Details Tags: pgecet 2014, M.Tech, Colleges, Fee, M.Tech Fee, M.Tech Colleges Fees, Pgecet colleges. ...
AP PGECET 2015 Results. AP Pgecet results anounced on 10th June 2015. to get pgecet results AP PGECET RESULTS AP PGECET 2015 Answer...
PGECET 2014 - Course wise Eligibility for M.Tech Tags: PGECET 2014, Eligibility, Coursewise, M.Tech Eligibility, PGECET Eligibility. ...
Tags: PGECET 2014 Web Counselling, PGECET Web Counselling Notification, PGECET 2014, Results, PGECET Results, PGECET 2014 Results, PGECET R...
PGECET Results PGECET conducted by Osmania University, PGECET 2014 Entrance held from 26th May 2014 to 31st May 2014. PGECET results sch...
PGECET 2016 Notification Details: important dates, online application, exam dates TSPGECET Conducted by Osmania university behalf of T...
PGECET 2014 Notification, Exam and Results Dates Notification: 28th February 2014 Online Application: 5th March 2014 - 20th March 20...
PGECET 2014 Answers Key - Primary Key PGECET Examination held between 26th May 2014 to 29th may 2014 for admissions into M.Tech & M....
APPGECET 2015 NOTIFICATION APPGECET Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test conducted by andhra university behalf on APSCHE. Exam...
Tags: PGECET 2015, Hallticket, Download, PGECET Hallticket download, PGECET 2014 download hallticket, Download Hallticket, PGECET 2015 Ha...